Text effects to spice up what you share on facebook

Hello! Today I will show you just how you can spice up your wall posts and notes on face book. I usually surprise my friends with messages that are upside down and they kept asking me how I did it. Its simple, I use a cool app I once came across on face book. I still enjoy using it. I know your itching to find out huh? I will tell you. No gimmicks. The app am talking about is the “Status Effects and animation App”

With the Status Effects and animation App you can decide to even add animations to your posts on face book if you like. Some examples of what you can do are as follows:

 I love you can be changed to "Ī ĿØVЄ ¥ØЦ"

Just give me a call to "Jµ§T g¡vê Mê ⠢⣣"

or you can get these symbols __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__         l ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]        ۩۞۩۩۞۩ . Below is what an aspect of its interface looks like on facebook.





Share :
Send to a Friend's Wall :

Why not try out the app and you will enjoy the new look of you posts. Your pals too! To get started, go to facebook.com and then search for Status Text Effects and animations.

Enjoy - ̿̿̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿.

Also do me a favour if this was cool. Share with your friends. Also Subscribe to our email feeds.  DØИŦ ŦØRǤЄŦ ŦØ ĿĪҚЄ ŦĦĪ$ ßĿØǤ$ PÂǤЄ ØИ ŦÂĈЄßØØҚ. Thank you.

Comments